SerialIP Utilities is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-02-22. The program can be installed on Windows.
SerialIP Utilities is easy-to-use package to resolve a problem of remote access to equipment and log all data received from this equipment into files to analyse them in the future.
SerialIP Utilities is a software based RS232 to TCP/IP converter. SerialIP Utilities allows any of the RS232 serial ports on your PC to interface directly to a TCP/IP network.
SerialIP Utilities can transfer the data from COM-ports of local computer to COM-ports of remote computers using TCP/IP and save received data on a disk of local or remote computer.
The basic features of SerialIP Utilities:
1. Grant a remote access to any COM-port equipments across Internet, LAN or any TCP/IP connections.
2. Save information received from serial port into file on a disk of remote or local computers
3. Save information received from TCP/IP port into file on a disk of remote or local computers
4. Transfer data from serial ports to other serial ports between remote or local computers
5. Give any number of users to have an access to each serial port simultaneously
6. Record the data on a disk of local or remote computers by several users simultaneously
7. Enable password to protect created remote connection to serial ports
SerialIP Utilities (version 1.3) has a file size of 1.30 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 91 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.